Friday, April 27, 2012

How I update the driver of my video card?

I have a Dell Dimension 5100 with a 128mb video card, and I want to update the driver, but I don't remember the brand name of the video card|||press start--right-click my computer and select properties--then go to hardware--device manager--then select display adapters and double click the item in there and then go to driver (on the top) and select update driver.|||The fastest and easiest way to update a specific driver or even all of your drivers at once is with automatic driver update software. It will quickly identify your devices and locate the most current driver for each device. You can go to http://www.pcdriverupdate.com and get a free scan. I recommend scanning your computer at least once a month to make sure your drivers stay up to date. This will ensure your system runs at peak performance and stability as well as maximizing your compatibility with software.



I hope it helps.|||try this program

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-E…

it provides suitable driver for your video card. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment