Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can 128 or 256MB Video Card Be Added To Previously 60MB on PC?

I Have 64MB Video Card on my PC. I want to upgrade it. is it possible? if i buy 128MB Video Card,Will It be added to my 64MB and make it a 64MB+128MB=192MB or it will be just 128MB , because if i purchase 128MB card , and if it dsn't combine or added to my 64MB Video Card,Then my that64MB card will be useless or waste.

Now I Have PC with 64MB Video Card and 1GB Ram with 2.14Ghz Speed.

Pls Make it urgent.

Thanks.|||only 128mb or 256 if you buy a 256 Video card



good luck|||You woudl be replacing the 64 mb card for the better card, but yes it is possible. You cannot combime the MBs of the two cards. It doesn not work that way.|||The RAM will not be added, two separate pieces of hardware. On the good side, if the video card you have now is built in, then when you install the new card, disable the old on in the BIOS and you will reclaim that 64 MB for your OS.|||you cannot add on to your video card it sounds like you have an integrated video card if so when you plan on making a purchase make sure you get the right slot you may have AGP if this is a laptop then that makes it more difficult to add memory

No comments:

Post a Comment