Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can i play a game that requires a 128mb video card with a 64mb video card?

I wanted to get BioShock 1 for my pc, but it requires a 128mb video card and I only have a 64mb card. My computer meets or exceeds the rest of the requirements, so if I get the game and turn down the graphics could it work? And if it would would it work okay or would it be really laggy on low graphics?|||If it says it "requires" a 128 MB card, what part of "requires" encourages you to think 64 MB would work? Other than wishful thinking, that is.



Sorry, but I think you'll be wasting your money if you buy BioShock without upgrading your video card.|||No. They game would run so slow (if at all) that it wouldn't be worth it.

If possible, try to get another video card with at least 512mb. A good site for checking that out is at http://www.newegg.com|||It would skip a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment